Twins / Multiples
You have probably experienced the joy of parenthood in double the love but also double the trouble!
You are wondering if you
- should wake the one up to feed the other
- how you are going to get them both to sleep at the same time
- if they should sleep together or apart
- if they should be sleeping at the same time or not
For parents of twins, our sleep consultants can guide you on:
- If it is best to get your twins in the same routine and on the same sleep schedule
- What to do when or if they are on different sleep cycles
- Issues such as teething, co-sleeping, resistance to sleep, feeding etc
- Incorporating an implementable plan with the amount of help you have
- Advising on where your twins should sleep
What to expect from a sleep consultation?
Each private consultation involves:
- COMPREHEND: This is a comprehensive questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out about your child’s sleep routine, habits and issues. It includes questions on feeding, environment, nutrition, expectations and parenting styles. No two children are the same and we want to give you a plan that will work for you.
- CREATE: We give you a detailed full customised sleep plan: This is tailor made to your child and situation. Instead of you having to read through endless information on sleep we give you a four/five page step-by-step and easily implementable sleep plan.
- CONSULT: A private, 90-minute consultation: We’ll discuss your issues, and provide you with solutions and troubleshooters. We will answer your questions, take you through our plan-of-action and address all your concerns.
- COACH: Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week after the consultation: These calls last around 15 minutes each, and we’ll chat about progress, as well as any challenges or obstacles. Hereafter you will receive one week of unlimited email correspondence and support where you can ask questions, or check that you’re on the right track.
Please note that consultations can take place in person, or via Skype or Facetime, and that we can travel to you. Additional sleep support is available where one of our consultants can stay with you overnight for added support.