For parent’s who need a little extra help, we provide stay-over in-house help for as long as you need us to make sure that you have success as soon as possible. We come to your house, help you with your bedtime routine and putting your baby to sleep and support you right through the first 24 hours of implementing the changes needed.
This package/option comprises of the following steps:
- COMPREHEND: This is a comprehensive questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out about your child’s sleep routine, habits and issues. It includes questions on feeding, environment, nutrition, expectations and parenting styles. No two children are the same and we want to give you a plan that will work for you.
- CREATE: We give you a detailed full customised sleep plan: This is tailor made to your child and situation. Instead of you having to read through endless information on sleep we give you a four/five page step-by-step and easily implementable sleep plan.
- CONSULT: A private, 90-minute consultation: We’ll discuss your issues, and provide you with solutions and troubleshooters. We will answer your questions, take you through our plan-of-action and address all your concerns.
This package includes the following additional step to a Private Consultation:
- COMFORT: 24 hour in-home support right through the night
- COACH: Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week after the consultation: These calls last around 15 minutes each, and we’ll chat about progress, as well as any challenges or obstacles. Hereafter you will receive one week of unlimited email correspondence and support where you can ask questions, or check that you’re on the right track.
Please note that consultations can take place in person, or via Skype or Facetime, and that we can travel to you. Additional sleep support is available where one of our consultants can stay with you overnight for added support.