For parents of babies from newborns to three months old, our sleep consultants will guide you on:
- Providing you with tools to encourage healthy and gentle sleep from day one
- How often they should be sleeping and feeding
- How to eventually transition them into beautiful full-night sleepers when they are ready
- How to allow your baby to remove night feed’s when he/she is ready
- Breastfeeding guidelines
What to expect from a sleep consultation?
Each private consultation involves:
- A preliminary evaluation: This is a comprehensive questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out before our first meeting about your child’s sleep habits and routines.
- A private, 90-minute consultation: Here we’ll discuss strategies, learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings and other issues, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- A detailed full customised sleep plan: This is tailor made to your child and situation.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week after the consultation: These calls typically last about 15 minutes each, where we’ll chat about any setbacks or challenges, and answer any questions.
- One week of unlimited email support: After your four follow-up phone calls have been used, you’ll have an additional week of unlimited email support. You can send any questions you have, and we’ll respond within one business day.
Please note that consultations can take place in person, or via Skype or Facetime, and that we can travel to you. Additional sleep support is available where one of our consultants can stay with you overnight for added support.