For parents of toddlers, our sleep consultants can guide you on:
- When is the correct time to move your child into a bed
- Sleep while potty training
- Issues such as dummies and other sleep aids, and bedtime resistance
- Removing night time feeds
- Age appropriate sleep associations that is positive
- Correct sleep environment
- Creating sleep as a discipline in your family’s life
- Good sleep habit for the special needs or Autistic child
- Nutrition guidelines for better sleep
- The influence of the correct amount of activity and types of light
What to expect from a sleep consultation?
Each private consultation involves:
- A preliminary evaluation: This is a comprehensive questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out before our first meeting about your child’s sleep habits and routines.
- A private, 90-minute consultation: Here we’ll discuss strategies, learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings and other issues, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- A detailed full customised sleep plan: This is tailor made to your child and situation.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week after the consultation: These calls typically last about 15 minutes each, where we’ll chat about any setbacks or challenges, and answer any questions.
- One week of unlimited email support: After your four follow-up phone calls have been used, you’ll have an additional week of unlimited email support. You can send any questions you have, and we’ll respond within one business day.
Please note that consultations can take place in person, or via Skype or Facetime, and that we can travel to you. Additional sleep support is available where one of our consultants can stay with you overnight for added support.