Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up
• No complicated fastenings or wrapping: If you’d like to swaddle your baby with arms in, simply close the poppers; if they’re happier with arms out, just open the poppers and let them stretch!
• 85% of babies sleep better* in our Grobags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
• High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
• No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
• Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
• Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
• Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
For South African residents only