In addition to private consultations we provide comprehensive workshops that takes place in groups.
At a Good Night workshop, you can network with other parents and parents-to-be, and share similar stories of child sleep struggles and successes.
Our events cover:
- Leading sleep experts opinions about child sleep. Explanations of how negative effects of disruptive sleep habits effect your family and how to fix them.
- Establishing a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls and problems of child sleep… and how to avoid them.
- Helpful information that you have probably never read in a book or researched from the internet.
- Explanation of household challenges that influence your child’s sleep.
- Helping your child to sleep better.
- Establishing the correct awake time for your child.
- Determining the correct about of day time sleep for your child, and discussing why this is important.